Grand Loot Slots Review
Grand Loot takes a step back in time, to the 1920s, to a fancy bar where mobsters ran their business, ladies dressed to kill, and henchmen stood guard at every corner. Here, on 5×4 reels with 40 paylines, we meet our mobsters planning their next heist. It’s raining and the street lights are flickering on a dark street in the background of this slot.
The development team has certainly created a haunting gangster-themed slot full of exciting features that offer lucrative rewards. The smooth jazzy tune will keep you hooked as you discover features with titles that match the theme. Features include wilds, a booster, a huge loot bonus, a collector feature, and a sniper feature. It should be noted that the RTP of Grand Loot is 96.24%, although the variance of this slot is high.
Wizard Games does not disappoint when it comes to themes, graphics, or features. Its library of around 150 titles offers an exceptional gaming experience, be it the PC version or the mobile version. Take a look at our free slot machines where you can play Treasure Temple, Tokyo Nights and Parrots Gold without making a deposit. big booty logo
How to Play Grand Loot Slots
When you load Grand Loot, you notice that the grid has 5 reels and 4 rows and the controls are mostly centered around the spin button. However, below the grid, you can find the balance, the last win and the current bet. It is possible to show balances in monetary terms or in currencies. Just click on any of them to switch.
Also, if you want to adjust your bet to a level that suits your playing style, you can do so by using the spin button. There are “-” and “+” on both sides of the spin, which lower or raise the stakes. The minimum bet that a player can make is 0.50 and the maximum is 4.50 per spin. The player can spin the reels at different speeds depending on their playing style.
The next thing about the scroll button is the autoplay feature. From here, players can queue up to 500 spins to play for them. You can set specific stop options, such as a take profit or loss stop. Finally, there is a menu below the scroll button. Here you can access the paytable, paylines and information about special symbols and bonus games. big booty drums
● Massive Loot Bonus – 6 or more scatter symbols must appear to trigger the massive loot bonus feature. Scatter symbols can land anywhere on the reels and do not have to be on a winning payline. This feature will provide special symbols and bonus multipliers. Among the symbols there will be a collector, a sniper and a booster.
● Collector – This bonus will show the multiplier and add all other multipliers that are on the spin. The multipliers will add up and this will only work for those spins. However, the collector symbol has a gold border and will be added to every spin during this feature.
● Sniper – The sniper bonus symbol will display a multiplier and add to other multipliers as it spins. This will increase all multipliers for that spin and that spin only. Also, if the sniper symbol has a gold border, it will add each spin throughout the feature.
● Booster – This bonus symbol features a 2x to 5x multiplier. When a multiplier is revealed, it will be randomly applied between the 2-3 visible multipliers. Finally, this will increase multipliers that are only visible on the grid.
● Wild Symbol – The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except the Scatter. This symbol will also appear stacked on the grid, meaning it will cover the entire reel of the grid. big loot paytable
Play Grand Loot for real money
Get ready for some 1920s gangster action in Grand Loot, an exciting gangster-style game. A host of features that offer generous rewards are not uncommon in this highly volatile game. Take a look at our online casinos where playing for real money is just one of the many benefits of joining.
Play Grand Loot on mobile
Playing our favorite slots on the go is a must these days, and thanks to software like HTML5 and Flash, we can play Grand Loot on mobile, laptop or tablet. No additional apps required, spin the reels directly from your browser.